- What would happen if there were two holes, three holes, or lots of holes?
- What happens if the clouds blow across the sun during exposure? Are there any areas on your print where it looks like the sky was cloudier than at other times? How can you tell?
- Do you think the results are the same in the winter and in the summer?
- What might make them different?
- What happens if you leave the Sunprint out for a longer time, or a shorter one?
Science Friday® is produced by the Science Friday Initiative, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.